DGE Group has been at the forefront of environmental and sustainability consulting for over 10 years, having provided services to clients including Volvo, NCC and Absolut. In addition to traditional environmental services such as permit management and environmental impact assessment, our team provides sustainable business development advice that helps our clients innovate their business strategies in order to stay on top of industry trends.
The aim of sustainability consultation is to align businesses to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Climate Agreement. DGE Eesti envisions the sustainable business model as a set of new opportunities and risk mitigation, based on circular economy and climate neutrality.
We help our clients achieve these goals by focusing on three key aspects: sustainable finance and strategy, sustainable products, and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) impact reporting. At each level of analysis, our team can help your enterprise decrease negative impacts on the environment, mitigate regulatory and financial risk, and increase competitiveness by identifying opportunities for cost-saving measures.
Environmental and sustainability services we offer include:
- Carbon foot-printing and carbon offset
- Climate risk advisory
- Environmental policy
- Corrective action planning
- Circular business models
- Supply chain management; gap analysis
- Operations management
- Best technology selection
- Site selection
- Life Cycle Assessments (LCA)
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPD)
- Certifications (BREEAM and EMAS)
- ESG reporting and benchmarking
- Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) and ESG audits
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) consulting
- Environmental compliance and permitting
- Soil and water remediation and technology consulting